Re: --- PANIC ---

Subject: Re: --- PANIC ---
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 08:32:03
> One will fail the scrap test if the nearest three junk yards
> refuse to take the offered laminate  :-)

Or you could....

A) Put roller blade wheels on it and give it to the kid next door.
B) Add a mast and rudder and use it as a model yacht.
C) Paint a jazzy pattern on it and sell it as a boogy board.
D) Plant it in the front garden and convince the neighbours it is art.
E) Leave it lying around the house just to annoy the wife.
F) Take it along to the local club as a "how not to" at show and tell.
G) Mount it to the top of the car for "aerodynamic" testing.
H) Take it to the local pool as a floatation device.
I) Put legs on it and use it as a coffee table.
J) Cover it with cloth and use it as a door blocker.
K) Use it to challenge airline carry on rules (been there, done that :-)
or, something actually useful...
L) Use it to practice your finishing technique.

See, all is not lost if you mess up a layup :-)

Tony
#272 and proud owner of two forward wing sections, now I can get rid of
the wing jig.

Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Managing Director  Ph 64 9 358 9124
Kaon Technologies  Fx 64 9 358 9127