--- PANIC ---

Subject: --- PANIC ---
From: Norbert P. Hoffmann <nphffmn@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 20:04:37
While starting the port flap lay-up, I had the impression that my epoxy
pump did not deliver the right amount of hardener. Checking things out
with a precise scale confirmed my impression. While trying to adjust the
pump it stopped  to deliver hardener at all.

Here is what brought me into a constant state of panic: If the pump did
not deliver enough hardener for me to recognize the mismatch, how long
did it deliver hardener in a mismatch to the resin to impair the
resulting epoxy?

How can I tell if the epoxy Ive used yesterday (and the days before)
are O.K.  ???

Norbert