Re: --- PANIC ---

Subject: Re: --- PANIC ---
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 15:26:05
Sounds like you got off OK.

I check my calibration at the start of each major section - around 3-4 weeks
apart. So far it has been spot on every time but it is a matter of pure faith
that it doesn't drift between checks.

I am doing my second wing layup tomorrow. Fingers crossed it will go as
smoothly as the first.

Have a good weekend

Tony