Re: --- PANIC ---

Subject: Re: --- PANIC ---
From: Norbert P. Hoffmann <nphffmn@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 18:24:16
Europa Aviation Ltd wrote:
> If you are still concerned, let us have a sample which can be sent for
> analysis.  There are two types of test which can be made.  A DSC test which
> would require at least 50 micrograms of scrapings, or a DMTA test which
> needs a piece to be about 3-4 cm long x 1 cm wide.  There would be a charge
> for this testing.

Thank you Andy for the offer. Good to know that there is a 'more
scientific' method available. I did both tests (scrap- and snap test),
both were O.K. I will see my inspector within the next few days to
discuss things with him. Depending on the outcome I might take your
offer.

I finished the Flap lay-ups (top and bottom) on both Flaps today. It
still is FUN !!! I took a 2 month vacation just to do some serious
building, so it better would be!

Norbert