Re: --- PANIC ---

Subject: Re: --- PANIC ---
From: Norbert P. Hoffmann <nphffmn@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 18:05:47
Tony, I may be one kit before you, but judging from your excellent
Builders Log, Im way behind you in building the Europa.

I repaired my epoxy pump today - a real mess! One of the valves got
stuck. The pump seems to work all right again. For the time being Im
checking it each time by weighing the hardener and the resin, than
mixing it together. A bit paranoid ...

Yes, I kept samples of each mix, actually I kept them in two forms: the
remainder in the cup and samples on a piece of paper. All of the samples
passed the tests you suggested. I might have recognized the problem at
the instance it was happening. It seems that I was lucky. Nevertheless I
will see my inspector to discuss this with him.

Norbert