Re: Damper kit / rubber blocks

Subject: Re: Damper kit / rubber blocks
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 17:54:36
Dear Graham  Hope you have got your noughts miixed up cos according to my
slide rule a nine g landing would produce about a 21 ton  load on the front
down tubes and for sure that would crack the paint!!!.   Missed you at the
semminar which went well in its slightly changed mixture  of subjects. It was
good to have people talking about flying as well as glueing.( I know I
shouldn't call it that sorry.)  Even if the weather prevented any flying
arrivals.        Still cannot get any technical help from Europa regarding
 the materials specification of the  springing blocks.  Any body out there
 help please???      Suddenly the 1/4" packing bit has resurfaced from Roger
 on the net. I cannot find it  reinstated in any other factory message so I
thought it was gone for good???   Got lots of help from you all on wiring
especially from Robert Nuckalls111 but when I sent him a thankyou note  it
came back with a note to say his box is full so if any of you are within
sensible calling distance of him he might just appreciate a call.  Ron S no
33