Re: Instrument panel

Subject: Re: Instrument panel
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 11:47:09
Tony Krzyzewski wrote:

> Has anyone created a CAD file of the instrument panel shape yet?
>
> It's raining and the humidity is 78%. Can't fly and can't do any more building
until I layup my
> wing ribs :-( May as well design an instrument layout.
>
> Tony

> Date: 12/04/96
> Time: 11:42:59 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)
>
> Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
> PO Box 9830
> Newmarket
> Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
> New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127
>
> Visit             http://www.kaon.co.nz

MOVE TO CHRISTCHURCH....NO RAIN, AND THE LARGEST EUROPA POPULATION!!!!!
Thanks for cheque.
Built table and now epoxy cabinet with thermo control. Reading manuals
and trying to find large garage with bedrooms!!Baby(europa that is) is
sleeping well in friends garage, no damage and contents checked out
however have reframed from unpacking a lot of it as it is better packed.
Letter from Martin Stoner whose brother lives in CHCH (lovely weather)
and he is coming out here in Feb. Did you get a letter from him?Got my
name from the Europa Club List.I think I will get him to be the pilot who
I will get checked out by in the UK in many years to come!!. His brother
is married to an ex Air NZ hostess Pam Wilson. Anyway in shall keep you
informed. He wants to see how far I have got on the building!!!!to
compare notes. I will have to write  to disappoint him.I shall put him on
to you when passing through rainy AKL.
Cheers
Tim