Re: Fuel system questions

Subject: Re: Fuel system questions
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 21:34:19
 <4.1.20021208130103.01621bd8@pop.ozemail.com.au>
 <5.1.1.6.0.20021208174146.028d34e0@post.aviators.net>
 <5.1.1.6.0.20021209100354.029cdc60@post.aviators.net>
 <3DF53F4C.83F04486@ameritech.net>

 Fred,
I am sure you know this, but 1 percent gradient is .57 degrees
and 1 degree is 1.7 percent gradient.  Would the smaller movement
on only 1 percent gradient help your situation.  I haven't gotten to this
point in building yet so I am interested in finding the problems now
instead of after assembly.
Regards,
John E, still on phase I kit