Europa-List: Re: Stalls & spins - any test pilot pireps out there?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Stalls & spins - any test pilot pireps out there?
From: rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 14:01:31

Hi Group When stalling Europa pulling some positive Gs, I believe the net effect
of wing flexing upward at tips and design/geometry of aileron control has
ailerons
droop (less washout when pulling Gs). Nev had mentioned this to me and
suggested to begin with 1/8" reflexed ailerons. Has anyone compared stalling
when
pulling Gs with reflexed ailerons compared with even ailerons? Results? I
spoke with 1 owner that had at least 1/8" drooped ailerons and when I asked him
about it, he said he was faster but it would spin like a maple leaf without
not much coaxing. I think that was at 1G. Ron P.

Read this topic online here: