Europa-List: Re: Arplast Propeller problems

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Arplast Propeller problems
From: Matt Dovey <mattdovey@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:00:30

Bob glad you fixed it.
I found that the motor and gearbox were easy to get hold of. I contacted the
motors
manufactures UK distributor. The guy I talked to knew all about the which
motor and gearbox to use and that it was used on propellers. The parts were
expensive.
I don't think you necessarily need to buy the gearbox. The lead time
was about six weeks.
With regard to following the manufactures maintenance requirements. There isn't
to much information to help you.
I cycle the propeller before flight with the engine running.

Read this topic online here: