Europa-List: Re: Arplast Propeller problems

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Arplast Propeller problems
From: BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 14:53:57

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I visited the airfield today to investigate the problem, and in this instance,
it was a fairly simple fix. The fastening screw on the stiff wire connection to
the rod that passes through the gearbox to the motor had come loose, so it was
merely resting on the rod, leading to an intermittent connection. Once I had
tightened this back up, the Prop worked fine. Fortunately, it was also the first
thing I looked at (which is unusual), so it took me all of ten minutes to
resolve the problem (after worrying about it for three days)  :)

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: