Re: Europa-List: Re: EUROPA XS GAS STRUTS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: EUROPA XS GAS STRUTS
From: Graham Hall <grahamhall123@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 12:04:32
Why not buy new ones from sgs-engineering.com . You have to buy a pair at
about 15 gbp each. Very good service from company and fit perfectly.
Regards
Graham

On 2 Feb 2017 23:36, "carlp101" <cparkinson@cisc-uk.com> wrote:

Hi Bill,

I called IGS and sent them the details of my struts. They came back and
said they could not re-gas them because they were custom struts made for
Europa. They said I had to contact them. Have you had yours returned yet?
Are they OK? Do you have a contact at IGS I could speak to?

Many thanks
Carl

Read this topic online here: