Europa-List: Re: Trips 2017 UK/Europe

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Trips 2017 UK/Europe
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 12:22:52

Hi Carl,

great, that you are planning to come - of course you are (like all Europa
pilots)
most welcome! I have got no confirmation of a UK-pilot yet and I noticed in
the new Europa-flyer, that the club AGM is fixed also on that weekend, so that
unfortunately some of the "usual subjects" will rather join the AGM I guess.

VFR flying in Germany is very straightforward because of its simple airspace
structure.
I've flown to the UK from western Germany and I can say, that flying
in Belgium and France aren't difficult either. You are usually in contact with
Lille Info and Brussels Info anyway.

Let me know, if I can help you somehow.

Regards
Roland