Re: Europa-List: Re: Trips 2017 UK/Europe

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Trips 2017 UK/Europe
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 15:38:49

Roland, Am in Austria skiing at present, but will certainly see that
this is advertised on the club website when I return, and will happily
talk to anyone wanting any practical help or insight into the
difficulties (actually the ease of is more appropriate!) of flying to
Germany, etc.

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2017-01-11 09:01, Roland wrote:

> Hi David and all,
>
> after reply from Jens I'm pleased to let you know, that all Europa-pilo
ts are very welcome at the OUV-summer meeting, which will take place at

> Bad D=C3=83=C2=BCrkheim EDRF from 16th-18th June 2017
>
> Mogas is available at EDRF and no landing fees will be charged on arriv
al.

> More details will follow (accomodation/camping, restaurants, daytrips..
..).

> So please save the date by now! And David, please advertise also for th
e club-members.

> Regards
> Roland
> PH-ZTI