RE: Europa-List: Re: EUROPA XS GAS STRUTS

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: EUROPA XS GAS STRUTS
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 10:36:20

I think this illustrates our dilemma.  We all want to support Europa
Aircraft because we rely on them for parts that cannot be obtained from
other sources.  When it comes to parts that are readily available from other
sources the factory are simply not price competitive.

Gas strut from Europa 47.76 excluding taxes and postage.
Gas strut from SGS (sold as a Europa Aircraft Door Strut) 18.99 exc taxes
and postage. Delivered ex stock, ordered online.

So what do we do?

Brian Davies G DDBD