Re: Europa-List: Re: EUROPA XS GAS STRUTS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: EUROPA XS GAS STRUTS
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 21:22:48

I would suggest that in all probability, the low volume, minimal quantity
purchasing
price which Europa Aircraft pays the manufacturer or the distributor of
such parts is a near equivalent of that which the customer at an online outlet
paysand because of much higher volume, the online outlet has negotiated a lower
price from the supplier which allows the seller to make his profitto have those
parts in stock and staff to handle orders are real costs which Europa Aircraft
must bear and attempts to recoup with these seemingly unreasonable markups,
but who am I to saysurely no one is suggesting that EA is attempting to
overcharge
its customer base?...

Perhaps the more fundemental question might beWhat does a few dozen extra pounds
or bucks mean to someone whos lavished thousands on an expensive hobby, when
not spending it via support for a company deemed essential to maintaining the
value of that expensive hobby, will ultimately result in Swift shutting down
its Europa lifeline?