Re: Europa-List: Re: Wing walk area delamination?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Wing walk area delamination?
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 09:15:18

Hi Richard

For odd little jobs I get small quantities of epoxy from Severn Valley
Sailplanes.  Should think most companies that supply glider bits in the
UK could help.

http://www.svsponline.co.uk/scheufler-l285-resin.html

Regards

Pete

On 13/12/16 08:35, Richard Lamprey wrote:

> Thanks again everyone.  So here's another question... especially affects
> anyone
who lives outside of UK or USA.  Ampreg is classified as a highly dangerous
substance, so there are major issues in getting this transported now on any
airline.
I have nothing left from my completion 18 years ago, and wouldn't want
to use this anyway!!  Back in 1999, my last batch of 5 litres, cost GBP 600
to get to me in Kenya, once packaging regs had been complied with.  Do they sell
in small quantities that can be easily transported?  What are the alternatives
for epoxy resins, that I might be able to find (in Kenya getting anything
like this is challenging, its polyester resins only).  I am in UK occasionally.