Europa-List: Europa Kit for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Kit for sale
From: Chris Cameron <chris@cameron.org.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 08:50:20

Hi Everyone,

My Europa Kit (formerly Tony K's) #272, and trailer, is almost complete and
still
for sale.  As I know of one NZ (Wellington) builder who bought a kit and was
unaware that #272 was available, I thought I'd put the information out there
again.  I have a full BOM available and all reasonable and realistic offers will
be considered.

This is probably most appealing to NZ or, possibly AU, builders, or potential
builders.
I'm in the Wellington region and the kit will be available until I announce
it has been sold.

If any NZ or AU builders or owners are speaking to anyone with an interest in an
almost complete kit, please give them my contacts, or drop me an email.

Cheers
Chris
+6421973775
Sent from my iPad