Europa-List: Re: Wing walk area delamination?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Wing walk area delamination?
From: Richard Lamprey <lamprey.richard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 00:35:44

Thanks again everyone.  So here's another question... especially affects anyone
who lives outside of UK or USA.  Ampreg is classified as a highly dangerous
substance,
so there are major issues in getting this transported now on any airline.
I have nothing left from my completion 18 years ago, and wouldn't want
to use this anyway!!  Back in 1999, my last batch of 5 litres, cost GBP 600 to
get to me in Kenya, once packaging regs had been complied with.  Do they sell
in small quantities that can be easily transported?  What are the alternatives
for epoxy resins, that I might be able to find (in Kenya getting anything like
this is challenging, its polyester resins only).  I am in UK occasionally.
Best
Richard

Read this topic online here: