Europa-List: Re: Wing walk area delamination?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Wing walk area delamination?
From: Richard Lamprey <lamprey.richard@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 03:54:26

Hi everyone, thanks for the comments here, and also off-thread by Erich and
David
(of Swift).  Putting it all together, I read that the extent of my delamination
is not enough to worry about unduly, but to monitor and repair according
to the Europa guidelines if it gets much larger.  However, I also read that it
is largely due to kneeling on the wing-walk, especially spar-forward, that does
it.... quite tricky avoiding this, especially if there are things to fix deep
in the cockpit, eg in the fuel selector area. Unless you have the dimensions
and flexibility of a small gibbon.   I am 6'1", 96 kg, so kneeling will put
a big force on that area.

All best
Richard

Read this topic online here: