Re: Europa-List: Stick Grips

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stick Grips
From: Lance Sandford <sandford@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 19:56:09

Bob

Thanks Bob. That is about what I suspected.

Regards

Lance Sandford

On 10/06/14 18:09, Bob Harrison wrote:

> Answer:- NO SHORTER WHATEVER.  TO LAND FULLY NOSE UP TRIM IT WOULD BE
> Extremely
difficult on your own ! but power assisted by the passenger probably ! But
the extreme loads are a question over the mechanical strengths of the linkages
!  When I had to go to fully trimmed up to get the damn relay deck to reverse
it was easier to let it go fully nose up trim and pray the deck would let itself
reverse when it got to the end of travel. Been there done that when Menzimer
was insisting my problem was wiring when in actual fact they eventually
discovered
that the end of the travel by the relay masked the actual problem in the
relay . Since I fitted the MARK II relay deck never a problem !!!!!
> Regards
> Bob Harrison G-PTAG

with the stabilizer stuck at full travel in either direction , without being
Superman?