Re: Europa-List: coolant thermostat uk

Subject: Re: Europa-List: coolant thermostat uk
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 08:03:02
I would be very interested to hear how successful this is once fitted
and tested (either on or off list).
With regards to oil over-temp should the water coolant be lost, I think
you might be surprised how resilient a modern full-synthetic oil is
(which can be used in a 9 series engine as long as you don't run 100LL).
On a reduced power decent I think you would get away with it.

Nigel