Re: Europa-List: coolant thermostat uk

Subject: Re: Europa-List: coolant thermostat uk
From: AUVRAY Michel <mau11@orange.fr>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 20:13:01
Hi Bill,
I send to you the thread to the website where I buy my oil thermostat.
He work perfectly.
You specified 25 mm outlet (it is easy to buy on commercial shop) in
your country

http://www.dream-machine.fr/store/com/combi-split-50-67/moteur-type2/circuit-d-huile-1/radiateurs-d-huile-et-accessoires-1/adaptateurs-1/thermostat-d-huile-tous-modeles.html

I join picture of mine

Good evening
Michel AUVRAY
Builder 145 (912S)

Le 03/06/2014 19:24, William Bliss a crit :

> Hello all
> G-WUFF is running a bit cool. I need to fit a coolant thermostat and
> plan to follow Standard Mod SM12915. Only problem is that Conair no
> longer sell the thermostat and will not tell me anything about it.
> Does anyone know of a suitable thermostat valve with 25mm outlets?
>
> William Bliss

---
Ce courrier lectronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce
que
la protection avast! Antivirus est active.