Re: Europa-List: Motorglider wings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Motorglider wings
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 00:43:45
David=0Acertainly sounds very cleverly designed. I agree with your point ab
out stall warner being too =0Aready to cry wolf. My preference would be pro
per AoA display with voice warning. Then you have no time delay=0Abetween e
vent (AoA change) and warning.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A__________________
______________=0A From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>=0ATo: europ
a-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Thursday, 6 February 2014, 23:19=0ASubject: R
e: Europa-List: Motorglider wings=0A =0A=0A--> Europa-List message posted b
y: "David Joyce" <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>=0A=0A=0A. But quite coincident
ally it is very much more effective than any stall warner I have flown with
. My Europa one doesn't make much noise - a problem for a deaf old fart wit
h expensive modern headset, and on top of that it sounds for an appreciable
 part of take off and landing runs, so I am 'trained' to ignore it!=0ARegar