Europa-List: Re: New Europa Builder

Subject: Europa-List: Re: New Europa Builder
From: alan_hunter1664 <alanhunter1664@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 04:54:03

Thanks you for all the messages of support, it is good to know I am not alone.
To answer some of the questions posed

I turn 50 this year, live in Lytham St Annes Lancashire and have worked Saudi
Arabia
for BAE Systems for the last 25 years. However, I'm looking to return to
the UK ASAP, job permitting, so I can concentrate on my build. If that doesnt
happen I will still have at least 60 -90 days per year solid build time and I've
planned the activities I can do while I'm not home. I've estimated it will
take me 5 years and budgeted and additional 25-30K to complete. I dont know if
this timescale or budget is realistic but I will have to see how it goes.
Let the adventure begin!

Read this topic online here: