Re: Europa-List: Motorglider wings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Motorglider wings
From: alan.twigg775@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 08:05:05
Thanks Ian, moats interesting.
I have fitted the Europa supplied Stall Warner.
I have fitted an undercarriage up Warner but was thinking of including an ai
r switch but since the Duo simply has a horn if at brakes are open with unde
rcarriage up, I will do the same on the Europa.
I have installed a pulley under the Airbrake torque tube to clear the Rudder
 Cable.
I intend to put wheels in the wing tips but need to establish Aileron moveme
nt to fit wheels large enough to clear the full deflection case.
Thanks for the update.
Alan

Sent from my iPhone

ver@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Alan Twigg
> Sent: 06 February 2014 18:03
> To: Europa list
> Subject: Europa-List: Motorglider wings
>
> Making great progress after a delay over Christmas. Drag pin spacers fitte
d and glassed; Lift and Drag fittings going on in next two days then off to t
he paintshop.
> Having a gliding instructor job, I have so much spare time with all this w
ind and rain in the UK, I must be one of the few with anything positive to c
ome out of it.
> The poor souls in Somerset are flooded out, the South Coast rail line to C
ornwall is washed away and still it comes. No sign of help from the military
.