Re: Europa-List: sight gauge alternative

Subject: Re: Europa-List: sight gauge alternative
From: Jan de Jong <jandejong@casema.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 21:20:09
What you hope to measure is the difference in hydrostatic pressure
caused by the "column" of fluid in the tank and the same "column" of air
outside the tank.
Almost any connection from sensor to the top of the tank with not-moving
air in it will do, just like with pitot, static and stall warner lines.
Non-moving means no friction pressure drop.
Jan