Re: Europa-List: sight gauge alternative

Subject: Re: Europa-List: sight gauge alternative
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:11:21

On 28 Nov 2013, at 12:40, GRAHAM SINGLETON wrote:

> isn't my vent system effectively the same as the factory setup? There will
> still
be a +ve pressure on the tank.

Graham - thanks for pointing that out. Until now, I hadn't noticed the
forward-pointing
section at the end of the ultimate vent in your diagram as posted here
yesterday. I had assumed the vent would finish with a section pointing
vertically
down (somewhere in the flap root area?) so as to generate neither positive
nor negative pressure, but probably cut off at an angle to prevent whistles.

in friendship

Rowland