Re: Europa-List: Re: wing lift/drag pins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: wing lift/drag pins
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 11:53:54

To answer this, one has to draw the lift and drag vectors on the wing both at
low
and high angle of attack (and thus g's at high speeds) and you will see that
the resultant total vector is well ahead of the wings leading edge, meaning
that they are being pulled forward.

There are also vid clips of wing failures on YouTube which show the wings
folding
forward.

Cheers,
Pete