Europa-List: Re: wing lift/drag pins

Subject: Europa-List: Re: wing lift/drag pins
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 03:58:02

Hi.
Want to keep with the wing attachments.

Think you were being done over,
At today's prices you could buy 3 old Cessna 150s for the price i paid for my
Europa.
Owning a Europe is not cheap.with a mag coil at 300. Just had my permit done,
the
inspector said are that,s the one with all the mods.
I like the speed of the Europa, and i like  the idea that you can detach the
wings
for storage, but i am not sure where i would place it in the home built aircraft
chart,
The Cessna 150 the old Cart Horse of the sky , Slow , ugly old ships,( not
saying
cart horses are ugly quit the opposite),but  both as strong as hell. Done about
8000 hours o C150s   and given them hell.

Regards
Alan

Read this topic online here: