Re: Europa-List: Re: Silicone Hoses for the Rotax 912 / 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Silicone Hoses for the Rotax 912 / 914
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:36:57

Richard,

I do not have the carb heaters on my engine so I can not help with this
question.

I suggest you contact Stepahn Ingemarsson and ask him.  Perhaps he can provide
additional hose if it is needed.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com