Europa-List: Re: Silicone Hoses for the Rotax 912 / 914

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Silicone Hoses for the Rotax 912 / 914
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 06:19:17

Hello rlborger.
1.Thanks for photo,s, the complete set counted from your photo,s seem to be
eight
hoses in total.
2.I notice that the hoses are thinner than the rubber ones , do you know of the
advantages of Silicone do they last longer?,
In your photo,s the rubber ones look more sturdy in appearance .
3. The hose clips, see you use the spring type and not the screw up type.
is there a reason for this.
4. How long in time does a complete hose change take on average.
5.What did the silicone hoses cost approx.
I checked the price of the Rotax 5 year rubber change kit, yesterday and was
told
605  $985

Alan

Read this topic online here: