Europa-List: Re: Silicone Hoses for the Rotax 912 / 914

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Silicone Hoses for the Rotax 912 / 914
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:55:03

Hi. rlborger@mac.com and All.
Yes my aircraft is flying, i am planning a complete hose change this winter.
Skydrive quoted me 610 for the rubber type, but i have e-mailed Stefan for a
price
list of the Silicone hoses, i will get the clips you suggested,
At the moment on Evens none water coolant, so plan to continue using this
coolant,
its expensive at 68 for 5 litres.
I am in a nice big hanger, but due to cost i am moving to a farm metal framed
(^^)
shaped hanger, covered, but open at one end, so it will get down to say -
10 on the coldest nights.

Alan

Read this topic online here: