Re: Europa-List: Ball Joints

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ball Joints
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 09:45:50
Raimo,

On Oct 6, 2011, at 8:58 AM, Raimo Toivio wrote:

> One limitation: we call that plastic screw =93fucken Russian vertical
spiral=94. The end stops are weak and will broken easily.

That's why we dislike them.  Cheep, crapy, miserable adjustments.  They
broke the first time I attempted to open/close them (thankfully, before
they were installed).  And they are not repairable.  So they went into
the dust bin and I bought outrageously expensive but completely
functional vents (Ultimate Ventilators) from ACS.

Bob Borger
Rebuilding the instrument panel and working on a major weight reduction
program for The Little Dragon Lady.  She has to loose about 50 lbs
(that's 3 Stone 8 for you guys in the UK).  And the CG has to go back
into the middle of the range.  A new, light weight, low power, panel
along with removal of the big alternator should take care of most of
that.

Cel 817-992-1117