RE: Europa-List: Ball Joints

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Ball Joints
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:00:34
Hi Steve,

Europa certainly did supply the metal ends in days of old.  I got mine from
them and they have never given any trouble since (12 yrs).  I only wish the
company would stop supplying duff bits when they must surely be aware of so
many complaints.  Those useless NACA side vents are another expensive and
useless item that I believe still come with the new kits.

Pete

  _____