Re: Europa-List: Ball Joints

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ball Joints
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:58:02
Pete,

why do you think they (Naca vents) are useless?

I have been happy with them:

- it was easy and straightforward to install them
- they are light weight
- they produce fresh air to the cockpit very well when open and they
won=C2=B4t when closed and are fully adjustable
- easy to operate
- they are looking nice

One limitation: we call that plastic screw =9Cfucken Russian
vertical spiral=9D. The end stops are weak and will broken easily.

When it is fully open, do not try to open it more and vice versa!

It is easy to forget to what direction you should turn the knob
=93 so I have made an arrow sign to show how to open and close it.

Terveisin,

Raimo Toivio

RWM-SYSTEMS
"=C3=A4lyk=C3=A4st=C3=A4 informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980"

37500 Lemp=C3=A4=C3=A4l=C3=A4
FINLAND

p. 03 - 3753 777
f. 03 - 3753 100