Europa-List: Ball Joints

Subject: Europa-List: Ball Joints
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 19:40:30
Gidday,
I have had my door strut hydraulic struts on and off so many times, and
co-incidentally arm really glad the end caps, the ball joint cups are
plastic. So, when the time comes I reckon it might be worthwhile
replacing them, or having spares. I have seen photos on EuropaOwners of
Dan Bish's album of a metal cup with a locking cir-clip pin  rather than
the plastic ones. He is unsure where he got them from, maybe Europa, and
so I am wondering if anyone knows where these can be sourced please??
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia