Re: Europa-List: Transceivers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Transceivers
From: danny shepherd <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:40:18

Hi Richard,
I have the ATR 833 installed in my Europa G-c.e.r.i. I have had no
trouble with it. I do like the duel listening. Also very easy to set up
frequencies. When I bought mine the company was called Filtser. A few
years old, but still working very well.

Cheers Danny Shepherd.
G-ceri

On 06/10/2011 09:20, flying farmer wrote:
> -->  Europa-List message posted by: "flying farmer"<rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
>
> Im currently looking at Transceivers, My original was to go with the Garmin
> SL40
but with the new frequency spacing 833 being introduced at some point, (garmin
not currently supported) Im now looking at alternative. My second choice
is now the Funkwerk ATR833 which is interchangeable between the different
frequncey
spacing. Any info on quality of this Transceiver and general overall reviews
would be welcome Thank you in advance.