RE: Europa-List: Door locked inflight by pip-pins.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door locked inflight by pip-pins.
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:47:03

FWIW=2C
I am planning on installing releasable-hinge pins for the doors.....  all a
ttached to a single emergency pull handle via thin/light cables=2C which wi
ll simply pull all the hinge pins out=2C allowing for the door to more easi
ly pushed out sideways (the strut would still attach them somewhat).

Pete=2C

A very nice idea. When you get it done=2C I would like to copy it. An indiv
idual quick release on each hinge would be adequate for me.