Europa-List: Had A Bad Day with a Perspex Window

Subject: Europa-List: Had A Bad Day with a Perspex Window
From: Flying Farmer <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 01:11:21

I have had a BAD day with my windows !!! After leaving my perfect fitted window
to cure over night, I have discovered this morning that it has sprung slightly
in the corner near to the handle.

 Is it possible to remove the window in this corner to allow a cleanup and to
re-set
it back to as it should be into the rebate? if so, how without damaging
the perspex?

 I have also got a small amount of redux onto the perspex in top corner. Is
their
a way to remove it without scratching the Perspex?

Thank You
Richard Wheelwright

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org