Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh
From: David Conrad <avi8ordave@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 04:49:58
I'll be at OSHKOSH starting Saturday morning, July 24th thru Friday morning
 July 31st.
I'll have a rental car, and plan to be camping down in the Ultralight Area.
 I'll be bringing a powered paraglider with me to fly in the mornings durin
g the show. With me will be my wife Sue, and daughter Kimberly (26).

Dave Conrad, A078
Mono, 914, short & long wings
A long way to go in the build
(513) 886 - 0481 Cell