RE: Europa-List: Had A Bad Day with a Perspex Window

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Had A Bad Day with a Perspex Window
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 02:05:43

Ron=2C that's a good idea. I had a disaster situation where the open door f
ried near a 500W

halogen ceiling lamp. I cried=2C but then I had the bright idea of fitting
a ventilator in that location. which was just behind my head . It worked ou
t well as it extracts the incoming air from the Naca scoops.

Karl

> Subject: Re: Europa-List: Had A Bad Day with a Perspex Window
> From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
> Date: Mon=2C 20 Jul 2009 00:13:47 +0300
> To: europa-list@matronics.com

us>

> Hi Richard
>
> I am not sure I understand if your lifting Perplex is on the door or fron
t windscreen=2C doesn't matter=2C could you put in an Ultimate ventilator i
n that area?

> http://www.europaowners.org/modules.php?set_albumName=album277&op=mod
load&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

> If above not feasible=2C if it is in the corner where if you were to make
 window smaller and visability would be acceptable=2C you could cut out lif
ting corner out and re-establish a rebate with some glass. I would lay up f
irst ply wet out with Redux=2C then peel ply=2C after cure use aeropoxy pli
es.