Re: Europa-List: Had A Bad Day with a Perspex Window

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Had A Bad Day with a Perspex Window
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 00:13:47

Hi Richard

I am not sure I understand if your lifting Perplex is on the door or front
windscreen,
doesn't matter, could you put in an Ultimate ventilator in that area?

http://www.europaowners.org/modules.php?set_albumName=album277&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

If above not feasible, if it is in the corner where if you were to make window
smaller and visability would be acceptable, you could cut out lifting corner out
and re-establish a rebate with some glass. I would lay up first ply wet out
with Redux, then peel ply, after cure use aeropoxy plies.

Good luck
Ron Parigoris

Ron Parigoris

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org