Re: Europa-List: NACA duct and overhear vents

Subject: Re: Europa-List: NACA duct and overhear vents
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 17:38:12

Nigel and all,

If Rick is talking about N55XS (Baby Blue) the NACA vent, on the
starboard side of the vertical fin does, indeed provide lots of air to
the cockpit.  The duct work is a little bothersome, is one builds hard
ducts into the airframe, as I did, however, SCAT tube can be
substituted, very easily.  I'd be happy to demonstrate the airflow to
anyone wishing to take a ride... ;)

Jeff - Baby Blue