Re: Europa-List: NACA duct and overhear vents

Subject: Re: Europa-List: NACA duct and overhear vents
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:14:47

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Klein" <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 10:40:42 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

On Jun 28, 2009, at 6:38 PM, jimpuglise@comcast.net wrote:

=C2- We ran 2 inch=C2-SCAT tubing forward and used=C2-3/4 X 4 blue fo
am as a mold to make a 3 sided piece of tubing about 4 feet long that mates
 to the SCAT tubing just aft of the "D" brace and runs along the ceiling to
 the back of the overhead in the cockpit.

Jim,

What I'm not getting is how your 3/4 x 4 duct gets past the "top hat stiffe
ners" between the door openings shown on Fig. 1 on p. 23-1 of the build man
ual. Simply penetrating the stiffeners doesn't seem right as their purpose
appears to be to provide structural continuity.

Fred=C2-

--
dangerous content by MailScanner , and is