Re: Europa-List: How to license/register a Tri-gear trailer?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: How to license/register a Tri-gear trailer?
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 22:18:15

Hi Raimo,

> I have been there and had exactly same problems.
> I imported original Europa factory trailer from Germany.
>
> Solution: in Finnish Road Traffic Law there is a group they call like
> "moveable
devices".
> I just named my trailer to be a moveable device!

Interesting solution!
Yes, I have seen similar "trailers" over here. I don't know anything
about these rules, but I will find out. I suspect however that I can't
use highways and such with them. Maybe not a factor where you live, but
it would be a rather limiting factor over here. But it is an interesting
idea (and maybe last resort) anyway.

Thanks!
--
Frans Veldman