Europa-List: How to license/register a Tri-gear trailer?

Subject: Europa-List: How to license/register a Tri-gear trailer?
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:34:40

Hi everyone,

I bought my unstarted tri-gear kit #589 from someone else, together with
the factory supplied trailer.

Now don't laugh, but as easy it is to get an airplane registered over
here, as difficult it is to get a trailer registered.
I applied anyway, but it got rejected and it appears the situation is
hopeless unless I can produce the required information.

Now, with the European community, if a similar trailer is admitted
somewhere, there must be some European admittance number (don't know the
correct English expression for it, so it might be named differently),
and with that specific number I should be able to get my trailer
registered as well.

So, I would like to know if someone else got this type of trailer
registered (in a European country of course), and is willing to copy the
paperwork, and/or can tell me how he succeeded, that would be very helpfull.

Does someone know the manufacturer of these trailers? Then maybe they
can help me as well.

--
Frans Veldman