RE: Europa-List: How to license/register a Tri-gear trailer?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: How to license/register a Tri-gear trailer?
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 20:15:57

Hi! Frans....... Your last sentence is still presuming that you can
register your trailer in the UK. I say again we have no such system even
for caravans. IMHO just quote the weight unloaded.....but only if you
get "pulled" ....make them provide the legal work! The wombats in
Brussels have you jumping through invisible hoops.
Regards
Bob Harrison.