Re: Europa-List: Battery capacity

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Battery capacity
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 19:59:25

Christoph Both wrote:

> Folks,
> I don't appreciate these kind of exchanges, especially on an open forum.
> There is nothing wrong being precise and knowledgeable but it is the
> kind of words we use which makes all the difference. Let's be precise
> but kind.

I apologize if my posting didn't look kind. I did not intent to be
unfriendly.
Please understand that English is not my native language and that the
subtile differences between "not agreeing but kind" and "not agreeing
and not friendly" are difficult to master. If one agrees, the exact
wordings used don't matter, it is always friendly. But not agreeing is
an entirely different and more difficult matter. ;-)

I guess for Ron applies the same. We apparently don't agree on the
aluminium cable thing, but I consider him as a friend and do not intend
to be unfriendly to him, nor to anyone else on this forum.

--
Best regards,
Frans Veldman