Re: Europa-List: Battery capacity

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Battery capacity
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:48:53
Hi All,

I am trying to determine the battery technology.  Unless I am missing it, I
can't find it stated.  Can anyone else ?

I did find a light weight battery for the race car fraternity that was Li
Ion, that was 4 pounds at around  16 a/h capacity, but I have lost the URL.

The Li Ion tehnology brings with it different problems.  I saw a very
impressive video demonstrating a nail piercing a set of cells, the result
was explosive to say the least.

Anyhow, if anyone tumbles over the URL please forward it on to me.

Cheers,  Paul